WOW! Siapa nak menang Fifa20 ? Kini Sentrum Gaming dengan tajaan Jenexus Holding Sdn Bhd akan bagi hadiah kepada anda yang ingin memenangi Game FIFA20 bila mereka rilis 27 September nanti!
Macam mana nak masuk? Mudah sahaja!
Tag 2 rakan Fifa anda di bawah pengumuman contest!
Upload Gambar Atau Video anda paling unik dan kreatif sebelum 29 September ini! (Bukan Gameplay ye!)
Tulis kenapa anda nak menang game FIFA20 ! (bawah 20 patah perkataan) (Facebook and Insta)
Jangan lupa tag akaun Sentrum.MY!
Jangan lupa letak Hashtag #SentrumGilaFifa20 #SentrumMY #SentrumContest
APA LAGI??? JOM masuk peraduan ini dan korang boleh main FIFA20 nanti secara percuma!!!
Tertaluk kepada Terma dan syarat !
Sila layari Sentrum.MY untuk baca terma dan syarat!
Welcome to #SentrumGilaFifa20 Terms and Condition page.
Please read and understand this terms and conditions | “T&C” carefully. By joining this Contest, you agree to be bound by the T&C regulated by Sentrum My. “Organizer”
- This Contest is open only to residents of Malaysia with valid identification number (NRIC) and 18 years old or above. Failing to meet this requirements will automatically disqualified and return the prize.
- To be eligible to join this Contest, participants must follow the Contest’s instructions and mechanism as stipulated in this T&C.
- The Contest will run from 10th September 2019 until 29th September 2019.
- Contest period and locations are subject to change by the Organizer without notice.
- To participate in this Contest, participants must:
- ‘Follow’ Sentrum official page on Social Media at Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Participants are required to tag 2 friends in the Comments below the announcement post on any Sentrum.MY Social Media that participants decided to enter.
- Participants must post their entry photo or Video in their Respective Social Media.
- Participants must mentioned/tag Sentrum.MY Social media in the status and stated why they want to win the FIFA 20 below 20 words.
- Participants must Hashtag #SentrumGilaFifa20, #SentrumMy dan #SentrumContest.
- All participants social media account must be PUBLIC.
- Each participant may send more than one (1) Contest entry but only entitled to win one (1) prize only throughout the entire Contest Period.
- Participants are required to provide correct and valid personal information in order to validate the registration for the Contest. Any unclear or incomplete details will make the participation void.
- The Organizer in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify the submissions without prior notice or explanation.
- Contest rules under different social media occurs as the rules will be stated in respective social media.
- Judging Criteria:
- Winners will be selected with the most LIKES (RT for Twitter) on a single post dated after 10 September 2019 Until 29 September 2019.
- ONLY ONE WINNER on each social media will be selected
- If there is tied situation, Organizer (Sentrum.MY) will decide the most creative according to the Organizer to win.
- The Organizer decision is final.
- The Organizer reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever
- The Organizer reserves the right to request written proof of identification (IC) number and age of any Contest winner before the prize is dispatched or collected. The Organizer reserves the right to forfeit prizes for any Contest winner who does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organizer
- Winners Announcement:
- Winners will be contacted by the Organizer via the Direct Message of Participants respective Social Media [Facebook, Instagram, Twitter] inbox on 1st October 2019.
- If a response is not received within 12 hours, the Organizer will choose another Contest Winner(s)
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any other method or medium that it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Contest Winner(s).
- Privacy Data Protection ACT:
- By entering this Contest, participants agree to let the Organizer use the personal data provided by the participants to the Organizer for the purpose of the Contest and promotional or marketing purpose by the Organizer in future. Nevertheless, all details shared by the winners shall be handled by the Organizer in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- The information participants provide will solely be used for and by the Organizer and will not be sold, transferred, given or shared with any third party not in any relation to this Contest.
- Participants agree that whilst all reasonable care has been taken in providing and maintaining the Contest, the Organizer disclaims responsibility for the contents of or information posted by participants on the Contest. The Organizer shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the Contest, or any inaccuracies, misstatements, errors or omissions in the contents thereof.
- No members, users or third parties are authorised to make any statements, opinions or contributions on behalf of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to review and modify these T&C from time to time, without prior written notice.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted the T&C and all revisions and modifications thereto, if any, upon participation in the Contest.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of mentioned social media. [Facebook, Instagram, Twitter]